Child Care Assistance

You may be eligible for assistance in paying for child care, with the Michigan’s Child Development and Care program.

How do I know if I qualify?

You may apply if you need childcare for employment, high school completion, family preservation, or participation in an approved activity. The child care must be from eligible providers that are licensed, registered, or enrolled by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. Also check out the income chart to see if you are eligible based on income.

How do I apply?

You can apply online or you can fill out a paper application at your local Michigan Department of Health and Human Services office.